Money Jokes - 1


Donation for the Burial Service



A dog died, and the owner went to his pastor and said: Pastor, my dog is dead, could there be a service for the poor creature? The pastor replied,

"I'm afraid not. We cannot have a service for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road,and there's no telling what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the animal; u can go and find out"! The man answered innocently, "I'll go right away pastor ... but do you think they will accept a donation of $100,000 as being enough in return for the burial service?" The pastor exclaimed

"Ooh!... Why didn't you tell me the dog was a christian?



The Bet



A blond and a redhead are in a bar watching the ten 'o' clock news where a guy is threatening to jump off a 20 story building. 

The blond bets the redhead 50 bucks that he won't jump and the redhead bets he will.

They see him jump. The redhead says, "I can't except the money because I saw him jump on the six 'o' clock news",

But the blond says, "No, take it. I saw him jump on the six 'o' clock news too, I didn't think he would jump again!"



<< Previous                                                                                                               Next >>

Resent Posts

Random Posts