Talking Roses - Meaning of Roses

Meaning of color of roses
Red
Red is the symbol of love. To give red roses says "I love you still" and innocence. They also represent humility, youthfulness and charm.

Blue
Unobtainable, impossible love.

Pink
To give pink roses shows grace, joy, and gratitude. Pale pink also has the meaning of fun attached to it.

Orange
Desire and enthusiam. These would be a great choice to give to someone if you want the relationship to develop further.

Yellow
Joy and friendship - yellow roses don't specifically show love. They can also represent starting over,or a new beginning. Yellow tipped with red shows friendship falling in love.

Purple
Enchantment, mystery, or royalty.


Meaning of Number of flowers

01 Rose          - Love at the first sight; you are the one

02 Roses        - Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another

03 Roses        - I love you

06 Roses        - I wanna be yours

07 Roses        - I'm infatuated with you

09 Roses        - An Eternal love, together as long as we live

10 Roses        - You are perfect

11 Roses        - You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life

12 Roses        - Be my steady

13 Roses        - Secret Admirer

15 Roses        - I am truly sorry, please forgive me

20 Roses        - Believe me, I am sincere towards you

21 Roses        - I am devoted to you

24 Roses        - Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday

33 Roses        - Saying "I love you" with great affection

36 Roses        - I will remember our romantic moments

40 Roses        - My love for you is genuine

50 Roses        - Regretless love, this is

99 Roses        - I will love you for as long as I live

100 Roses      - Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age

101 Roses      - You are my one and only love

108 Roses      - Please marry me!

365 Roses      - Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday

999 Roses      - Everlasting and Eternal love





Resent Posts

Random Posts